Or as my friend Nikky says – “I’m going to do these things or die trying!”
I started this vision board a few weeks ago, then realized today it’s silly to wait until it’s done to publish it as it will never truly be finished. I’m posting this today, and will go back and add and update as needed. I’ve almost got one knocked off the list – I ordered my new MacBook Pro on Tuesday (should be here Mon or Tues next week).
1. This gorgeous rental house in Italy near Camaiore – I WILL be staying here on my dream trip to Italy.
2. Happiness! – I’m happier than I’ve been in years, but will always continue to strive for happiness in my life. (Happiness Group Rocks!) … Which reminds me, I should probably write a post about Happiness Group — adds to to-do list.
3. Vernazza Italy – Part of the Cinque Terre and one of my dream destinations. A few years ago, Heather Hunter (aka This Fish), traveled around Europe for a writing gig. She visited Vernazza and took some amazing pictures which she posted to the blog the company set up for her to write at. (I can’t remember the name of it, and not sure if it’s still online, but I’m checking) Ever since reading her posts and seeing the pictures, I’ve been dying to visit.
4. MacBook Pro – Check!
5. Digital SLR camera – I love taking pictures, but have never had a really good camera to take them with.
6. Machu Picchu – My brother’s friend spent a couple months in South America recently. As he described some of his travels, my first question was “Machu Picchu??”, to which he replied “Yes!” He ended up taking quite the interesting route to Cuzco (nearest city in Peru) and definitely enjoyed the experience. He did say that the site is far more touristy than you expect from the pictures. I would love to look on it with my own eyes!