I started a virtual vision board last month. Continuing on the theme, and adding to the list, I give you the Vision Board (continued).
1. Mumford & Sons – my latest music obsession. I really want to see them perform live.
2. Bonnaroo – another “new” discovery of mine (yes, I’ve been living in a cave). Also where, through the help of the NPR Music app, I discovered Mumford & Sons.
3. Running – I really really want to get in shape. My brother is an amazing runner (Boston Marathon under 3 hours!). I don’t know that I will ever have the passion he has, but I would love to be able to run a 10k without dying! (and no … not me in the picture!)
4. Sunflowers – Isn’t this a beautiful picture? (photo credit: Louise Gale) After seeing it I immediately decided I want to grow something beautiful like this. I planted Peonies earlier this summer that will hopefully present something beautiful next year. (if I can manage to keep them alive!)
5. World Cup 2014 – after spending probably too much time watching World Cup the last few weeks, I find myself really wanting to experience it live. Since it’s in Brazil in 2014, maybe I can add in a side trip to Machu Picchu to knock off another item on my vision board. *fingers crossed USA qualifies!*
6. The world is full of people who will go their whole lives and not actually live one day. She did not intend on being one of them. – I love the phrase, the art, and the store it comes from. By far one of my favorite stores – The Happy Woman Store. The name just kind of says it all!